Thursday, November 29, 2007

You bet your size 6 ass.....

I found out today that packing a saddle for shipping is even a bigger pain in the ass than riding on one.

And, the bad news? Yeah, I have four more that I have to pack on Sunday when I go back to work.

I've pretty much got the snowboards down. They're still kind of a chore, but nothing compared to the fucking saddle....

It wasn't nearly as bad as the keyboard mind you, but I wasn't having fun with it. Today was also my Friday, which is a plus. The checks didn't show up (which they sometimes do), so I have to stop by work tomorrow and pick mine up. That's the bad part of getting paid on Friday. Oh well, at least I'm working and get to pick up a check.

It won't really be all that inconvenient, as we're going to breakfast tomorrow, and work is between here and there, so I can just pop in.

Michael has decided not to come for the funeral, but his mom (my ex if youre having trouble with the math) is.

I also found out that I don't have to drive as L, one of the High School crew rented a mini van and is picking me up. That's kind of a mixed blessing, cause driving would have given me something else to think about.

Ok...so, one more post (tomorrow) and I will have knocked the shit out of the whole NaBloPoMo thing.

Oh, one more thing: This still disturbs me.....

Pulpo ranchero,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

WTF is THAT!? Fucking sickos. OMG.

On the other hand...





LMAO