Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.

I apologize.

This was supposed to be my last Greg post.

I was going to list the movies we saw (those i could remember) and some of the concerts we'd seen (again those i could remember), but my roomie decided that we should go out drinking/gambling.

Well, since you asked, I lost my ass. I couldn't hit the floor if I fell out of my chair.

So, tomorrow look for a longer post about Greg and I.

Here's some food for thought though....our friendship pre-dates CD's.

No, really.

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I remember records.
I am glad you have so many happy times to remember with him. A lot of people don't have that, yet, you were one of the lucky ones. Hold on to that.

If you ever need to talk, you know just where to find me.

Love ya. :)

T.J. said...

Oh, yeah, we had records. I only had a couple, cause I didn't have a stereo at the time, but Greg had quite a few.

And tapes, don't forget cassette tapes.....

T.