Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.....

I'm not really sure how to start this post, nor am I sure where to go with it, so I'm going to be brief.

My best friend died yesterday.

I've known Greg since 8th grade, and that goes back a lot of years now. We didn't see each other often, but that never seemed to matter. Whenever we did see each other, we would take up right where we left off, as if had been hours, not years since we last spoke.

In fact, I hadn't seen him since his wedding.

I don't have all the details yet, so I can't share them, but it looks like I'll be attending another funeral in the near future.

Uh, yeah.....guess that's all I have in me for now.

Carne del diablo,

T.

4 comments:

sue said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. You must be stunned. Please know my thoughts are with you.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Holy bad week, T. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I'm really sorry for your loss. Hold your fire.

AndiePandie said...

Oh god I'm so sorry to hear this. :( My thoughts are with you.

Beth said...

Aaawwww. *hugs you*
I am so sorry. I can totally feel your pain. *lends a shoulder*

I'm here for ya, babe.

Smooches.