Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I don't think I need to sit with you fuckin' dildos anymore.....

So, as we near the end of this whole NaBloPoMo, I only have this to say:

Woo Hoo....I made it.

Well, if I manage to post for the next 3 days anyhow.

I don't imagine it will be a problem.

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting shipping day.

4, that's right, 4 of our snowboards sold from ebay. They all have bindings attached, which makes a challenge to ship. Of course, it all depends on how many people actually pay for their boards before I get to work tomorrow.

I have to make a couple calls tonight about Greg's service. There are a couple people that I'm not sure got the email. And I know for sure that Michael and Faith didn't. So, I'm off to make some calls.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

sue said...

I'm with you... two more days and counting!