Friday, November 09, 2007

That's the beauty of argument, because if you argue correctly, you're never wrong.....

For those of you keeping track, I finished my book yesterday. Have I told you that I read fast?

Well, I do.

It's always the same. I'm waiting for the next book in a series (stephen kings dark tower series leaps to mind), it finally comes out, I get the book, and I'm done with it in a day and a half, and have nothing new to read.

That's not to say that I don't read it a second (and sometimes a third) time, but it's not the same at all.

At least sis has the next two books.

It looks like we're going to go join Costco today.

I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I lurrrves me some Costco. I can spend all day in there just wandering around. There's just so much stuff in there.

I love stuff too.

I'm feeling quite a bit better than I was two days ago, but my head is still stuffed up, and I've been sneezing a lot. I never sneeze unless I'm sick.

No, really. Like once a month, if that, unless I'm sick. That's one of the ways I can tell I'm getting sick. I start sneezing.

Well, if I'm going to go out of the house today, I'm going to have to shower. I guess I'm headed that way now.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I lurrrves me some Costco/Sam's/whatever, too. It's just so much! I love stuff. We should just go to Costco/Sam's and hang out, sample their food and stuff. HA! You should take your next date there.
*snorts*

"Say, baby, how about we go to Costco!"

*cracks up*

Ahhh, I kill me.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

You MUST Costco (that's a verb here) on Saturdays. You will be completely full when you leave, in theory, for free. In reality, I bet you will be just like us and end up being unable to spend less than $300... but that's fine too. And they do sell books there. And Claritin. Glad you are feeling better.

sue said...

I'm the same way with books. I recently found an author who has been around awhile, Ken Bruen. His character is a former Irish Guard and his books go fast - but are always left with a cliffhanger. I got them from the library and when I was up to the most current one and had to WAIT... arrgghhh!

I have the "Twilight" series sitting on my shelf to read... they are my daughters. Hope to get to them soon.