Saturday, November 24, 2007

This movie won't just scare you, it'll fuck you up for life.....

Ok, so again, my days off were busier than my days on.

Thursday was Thanksgiving, and today was a very long, tho enjoyable day.

I was up early (surprise surprise) and around noon we went to see Enchanted.

It's a pretty cute flick.

After that we drove to Reno for the free carriage ride with Santa. This was followed by coffee at Starbucks. Sis gets a discount at all of them, so that was cheap.

Oh, and just so you know:



That's right, 4 shots.

Cause I'm just caffeine addicted like that.

After that we went to this place called Red Brick Pizza, and it was fucking great. You know the pizza is good when there's literally nothing left. No crusts, no slices...even the cheese off the cardboard serving platters was gone.

Then we went to L's house to drop off some baby stuff, and then had the long drive back home.

Well, it's not really long, only like 30 mins, but when you're stuffed and tired, it seems like forever.

Now, I'm going to pass out. I'm absolutely wasted.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

OMG. I love Starbucks.
I usually get a triple cafe mocha. This season, however, may require a quadrupler. *nods*

LOVE Starbucks. LOVE. IT.

*drinks some right now*

*humps*