Wednesday, August 25, 2004

5:00 a.m. sucks.

I've come to that conclusion. Lately, it doesn't seem to matter what time I go to bed, I'm fucking dead when it comes time to get up. This morning was a bit of an exception. I woke up about 5 mins before my alarm, and I could tell I was close.

Even the few minutes I had to convince myself to get up didn't help much. As soon as the alarm went off, I wanted to reset it. No measley snooze here. I give myself a whole hour, not one broken by little wake-ups. It's all or nothing for me. Grin. Well, where sleep goes anyhow.

I can get up as late as 6 and still get to work on time, but I'm always in a hurry. Right now, it's a quarter of, and I'm drinking coffee, and, obviously, blogging. It also gives my hair time to dry. Always an important consideration when you have long hair. I tend not to blow-dry it, unless I'm in a big hurry. It doesn't dry quite right when I do.

Well, the coffee is almost done, and so am I. I so don't want to go to work today. Or tomorrow. Or anymore, really. Won't someone adopt me, pay all my bills, and give me an allowance? I miss that. Sigh.

Later,

T.

5 comments:

lady godiva said...

ok - i'll adopt you but
allowance is only 5 bucks
clean up after yourself
and
no overnight friends in the guestroom

those are the rules i give my boys...

Beth said...

I don't 'do' mornings.

Unless they involve rawkin' sex. ;D

Sandra Vahtel said...

You need a sugar mama, that's what you need.

And ever since I started driving an hour to work, I know exactly what you mean about not being able to get up.

T.J. said...

Ah...Driving...that would be like...Heaven...

You may not know this, but I'b between cars atm, and I do a LOT of walking...Like to and from work most every day.

I keep telling myself what good excercise it is. Yeah...So the fuck what?...grin...

T.

T.J. said...

Yeah...Like midnight Friday night. I could go forever. Grin.

Acutually, if I could get a little nap in the afternoons, (lucky kindergarteners) I'd be fine.

T.