Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I'm thinking of calling this "If Only."

Sensing someone in the darkness, I bolt upright in bed.

"Who," I start.

"Shhhh," she purrs. Pressing her finger to my lips. As she climbs on top of me; straddles me, she pushes me back onto my pillow. She leans forward, bringing her mouth towards mine. Her finger prevents our lips from meeting, but they brush. A shiver thrills through me. She slildes her finger out and kisses me.

Her mouth, her expert mouth, melds with mine.

Hot, humid.

Our tounges war, each striving for dominance.

And suddenly, she's gone. I try to sit up, but she places her palm on my chest, telling me no.

And suddenly, her mouth, her expert mouth, is everywhere. She kisses my forehead. My eyes. The corners of my mouth. She kisses my neck, her mouth moves down to that place. It's the little hollow where my collarbone meets my neck. Her teeth grap flesh. A little nibble. Again, my body thrills, shivers; a bell rung soundly.

She kisses down my arm, the underside of my wrist. My palm. Slowly, she draws my finger into her mouth, her expert mouth. A prelude of things to come. She slides her hand down my arm, carressing my shoulder. She drags her nails across my flesh on the return trip. Laying my arm back down, she leans over me. She wriggles a bit, making room. Adjusting my placement without the benefit of her hands.

Her mouth touches my chest. She slides a hand down, and gives me a little squeeze. And smiles.

I can't see her, but I know she's smiling. I even know which smile it is. I've seen it a million times, and I've loved it every time. Her tounge, lips, teeth on my nipple. Again, she knows just how much. She knows me so well. -...Ahhhh...the other nipple....- She's really into this tonight. She starts kissing down towards my belly. Moving toward the end of the bed, and taking my shorts with her. She kisses right up to my bellybutton. The a sharp tickle, almost a jab. Another reason I like her nails long.

She kisses down closer. Moves outward, to the points of my hips. Around the front a little. More shivers.

Her mouth is absent for a moment, and I try to imagine where she'll go next. Much to my surprise, it's there. She kisses me, the base, the shaft, the tip.

And now, her hands, her expert hands. One cupping, one slowly stroking.

And always, and everywhere is her.

And now her mouth, her expert mouth. She brings me to the edge. Once, twice. The third time I grow near, she stops. Leaning back, otherwise motionless, she holds me there. Again, I know she's smiling. She decides I've had enough.

One sure....small...slow....stroke.... My hips twitch forward just a bit, as they always do. And I go. Her mouth comes down engulfing me; consuming me. And again, and again.

And at the end, I black out.

Seconds....Minutes?....Hours, I comeback to myself. I can sense her nowhere. Was that real; a dream? For the second (?) time, I bolt up in bed. My eyes, my useless eyes, are closed. My other senses quest for her....I can not hear her, I can not touch her, I can not taste....And then, on the air, a whisper of her perfume.

I smiled, lay back down in bed, and thought of her.

Always her.



I can't believe I'm posting this. Guess that's the point tho, isn't it. Sigh. Time for bed. Staring down the barrel of a Thursday.

8 comments:

lady godiva said...

T,
ummm...
wow. i can't quite figure the words to say

really... i can't.

-kbear

T.J. said...

Oh yeah...I was going to add this to the post, but forgot. With the exception of the hip twitch, and the remark about the hollow where my collarbone meets my neck, this is a work of fiction.

Glad you liked it Bear. That means a lot to me.

T.

lady godiva said...

i did.
like it
and fiction....hhmm....
its all in your head.
but that doesn't always make it fiction

Kelwhy said...

Excellent story! Fiction? Maybe....I enjoyed...thank you!

Sandra Vahtel said...

Gee, thanks for reminding me of the long months it's been since anything like this happened...
And no, no tampon story. Maybe next time.

T.J. said...

Heh....You don't even want to know how long it's been since I've enjoyed the company of a lady.

It's pretty much by choice, but that doesn't make it any easier.

T.

Beth said...

T! That was wonderful!! You should bring us more.

I'm hungry for more. ;)

Very nice. Yes.Uh huh. Very good. Hmm.

Yup.

*whistles*

T.J. said...

Why, thank you. That's really my first try at that kind of thing. Well, you know, writing it down.

T.