Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Woo Hoo!! It's hump day.

Not that I'm even remotely in danger of getting humped, mind you. That's something I haven't touched on. My self-imposed exile from the fairer sex. Actually, I have some problems with the expression 'farier sex.'

The ladies aren't any more fair than the men. I suppose you could say the more attractive sex, but that varies too. If you're a woman, the more attractive sex is usually men. I know....I'll say 'opposite sex.'

It's just one of those things. I'm so fed up with the whole mess. I balance the freedom I have against the work that goes into maintaining a relationship, and just shake my head. Don't fool yourself either. All relationships are work sometimes.

Sorry...Feeling a bit jaded and cynical today.

Later,

T.

4 comments:

lady godiva said...

dear mr jaded and cynical,

hhuurriuummppffff.

that said - i didn't know you had given us up.
we may be work sometimes...
but we are very much fun others.....
no??
and we can help you sleep.

(yeah - well..i do know what you mean about the work...don't i)

Beth said...

*hugs you* Cause you seem like you need it.

*humps your leg while I'm there*

Think we both needed that.

XD

T.J. said...

A little to the left....Slower.....Ok...yeah...that's it.

Wow...Wish I smoked.

And it's nothin' persnal, Bear. I'm just tired of getting burned.

Later,

T.

lady godiva said...

yeah - the burn sucks.
and right now i don't have a keg to stand on.
*smooch*