Tuesday, August 31, 2004

If I were so inclined, I could believe it's all a plot to drive me mad

...yaWN!!...

Yeah, problems getting out of bed again. Problems falling asleep too. Couple that with: the PS2 that has stopped playing regular cd's, the on the fritz stereo reciever (on my to do list, btw), and the piece of shit personal cd player that I think has well and truly given up the ghost, and you have my last night.

So, no, I didn't get my cry, which means that I'm going to have to be careful what I listen to at work. Once I've primed the pump, so to speak, I really need to let it out. I have, as yet, been unable.

Well, as I went downstairs to round up my first cuppa today, the coffee pot was growling in that under-the-breath sepulcheral tone which means that my caffeine is ready for consumption. Heh.

Timing really is everything. This would be a longer post, but I spent longer that I had planned reading/commenting on my morning visits. I'll get around to making links to them, for those of you that care... Oh, and I added some crap to my profile, again, for those of you that care.

About to begin the journey to work.

Later,

T.

3 comments:

lady godiva said...

suggestion - stay away from johnny cash -
lots to cry about there.
i'll be back with questions concerning the shaft...

Beth said...

At this moment, I am biting my tongue about the 'shaft' comment. I'm at work, and I don't need to cause a scene. ;p

T.J. said...

Hell, get home girl, and cause a scene.

Hell, cause a rukus, and then tell me about it.

T.