Monday, August 23, 2004

Fucking....arrgh...second time in 2 days.....

I actually sit down to post, and...Ta-da.....Blogger chokes on it, and I have to redo....

As if the wonder of my extemperaneous posts can in any way compare to the overthought one that this is bound to become. Well, some things at work:

  1. The Battle Continues. Yes, undiminished are the tactics and vehemence exhibited by the combatants. There is now no haven to be found, as the conflict doth rage from one end of our sacred hall, to the other. I'm still working on a post with a pic of the rubber bands, but the fucking cam is still fucking with me.
  2. I lost my inet at work. The whole office did, in fact, but it still sucks. So, no more posting/commenting from work, unless or until that changes.

The post that never was had me ranting a bit about the overplaying of certain episodes of the Simpsons, that I just can't bring myself to think my way back through at this point. Anyhow, by for now.

Later,

T.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

If all they ever played was the chili cookoff episode with Johnny Cash, that would be good enough for me.

T.J. said...

That is a good one.

T.