Monday, August 09, 2004

Hey Bra....Howwwzit?

...deep breath....

Try and relax.

I've been so stressed lately. It feels that there's just not enough time anymore. It never fails. Whatever I have to do, wherever I have to go, I'm running late. This is pretty unusual for me, I'll have you know. Usually, you could set your clock by me.

That was really wierd.

Frank just said 'You could set your clock by me.' on Everybody Loves Raymond. Like 2 mins after I wrote it. Bizaare. Things like that happen to me all the time tho. I could regale you with tales, but I won't.

I'm jumping around a lot tonight, I've noticed. Sorry for that....still running a mile a minute from the weekend.

Do any of you watch North Shore? It's a new nighttime soap on Fox. Set in the Islands. Not bad. Also tonight, and every Monday night at 9:30, network willing, is Two and a Half Men. New Charlie Sheen show...Laugh your ass OFF funny. Highly recommended.

Kinda sidetracked atm. Time has passed and the aforementioned North Shore is on. I missed last week, so I'm way behind. Well, think that's it for now. Maybe more after my shows.

Later,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I wish I had cable again.

*sigh*

Enjoy them for me, too, mmkay? :p

lady godiva said...

1. feel free to regale at any time...;-)
2. very funny stuff (2 and a half men)
3. well - there is a three...nice to see ya post ;-)

and really - soooo dont ask about the treadmill

lady godiva said...

hey!
stop reading me- and post! its like almost thursday...
hi.