Monday, August 16, 2004

Ok...That's it...I've had it.

No more movie quotes, unless the quote comes up during the day. I was wracking my brain for a good one yesterday, and then blogger freaked out and didn't even title it. What a ripoff.

So, it's Monday night, and my show's not on....North Shore that is....It will be back in Sept with new episodes. I'm pretty sure 2 and a Half Men will be on later tho, so the day's not a total loss.

Another work week has begun. Sigh. Work. I need a vacation. I don't know if I can make it until November. I'm kinda bummed anyhow. My Pop has informed me that he's not going this year, and that next year, the 50th anniversary of Dland, will be the last year he goes.

I'll miss him on the trips. I think the kids will too. We'll have to see...I hope I can convince him to keep coming.

Not much real going on these days. It's crunch time for Dland money, so I'm sooo broke all the time. I've been playing a lot of EverQuest lately. Heh. I suppose some people would say I'm playing too much, but Hey, it's cheap, it's legal, and I can get it anytime I want it. It's fun, too. An added bonus.

I think I'm going to try something a little different in a few days here. I fancy myself a writer, and not just this blog (grin). I think I'm going to serialize a short story that's been bugging me for a while now. Look for it in the future.

Well, it's dinner time. Perhaps more

Later,

T.

No comments: