Monday, August 23, 2004

The Simp...sons.

So, it's 6:00 p.m. local, and I'm winding down. Was a typical Monday. The database from hell job was interrupted this morning for the scanning/printing job from hell. I swear, it never ends. As you can prbabaly guess, I'm watching t.v., and now, of course, they're showing one of the 7 or 8 episodes they've seriously overplayed in the past month or so.

It's a funny one. If you follow them, it's the 'Groundhog Day'esque episode where Marge cuts Homer's thumb off. I know they have more to show though, and it really pisses me off when they overuse them.

On a sad note, I lost my inet at work today, curse the powers that be. So, I guess no updates/comments from work, unless or until that changes. The battle continues. I'm working on a post, but still can't get the damn cam to fucking work.

I'm a bit distracted. I've been a bit drifty all day. Must be a buffet hangover. Well, there's the phone, and it's prolly L. She's met a new cute boy, and I'm her male sounding-board. She tells me what he's said/done, and I assure her that we, men that is, don't think enough about what we say/do for them to mean more than one thing. I'll prolly post more.

Later,

T.

1 comment:

lady godiva said...

hi. you just needed a comment for this one....