Tuesday, August 24, 2004

It's been an interesting day,

to say the least.


A friend I haven't seen in a while stopped by, and we got to hang out. It's 9:00 p.m., and I'm sitting here watching, I'm embarassed to say, Bring It On. Yes. You heard me, Bring It On. Yes, it's a cheesy High School cheerleading movie, but the athletics, yes, again, you heard me, are pretty impressive. Plus you have Kirsten Dunst, and Eliza Dushku in cheerleading outfits. Throw in some choice lines...

  • Darcy, you should stop eating. You see, when you skip a meal, your body feeds off its fat stores. And if you skip enough, maybe your body will eat your ass!
  • Maybe we should....join the squad... Fag. You have to see the scene.
  • Oh, and did I mention, Kirsten Dunst, and Eliza Dushku in cheerleading outfits?

I was on the phone with L when I started this post, and someone came to her door...She said, just a sec. Put the phone down, and left. I wasn't worried, gave me time to type. She picks up the phone "You there?"

"Yeah"

"Ohmygod. Let me call you back." A couplea K's, and I'm out, typing away.

Met someone that I'm going to have to get to know better. That was a surprise. Nother puter head. He's got some great skills, from what I can tell.

R, my friend that stopped by left me in posession of a rather large quartz crystal. Needless to say, it's taken the place of honor on my zen/feng shui/rock and mineral table.

Much to mull over.

Later,

T.

5 comments:

lady godiva said...

is that the movie where they say...

'it has already been broughten!'

if it is - i love that quote.

am i being dense this morning...? who is L?

later - K

T.J. said...

L=my currently best gf...grin...Yeah...not like bf/gf, but like Gi'lfrien. She has guy quetions, she asks me, I have girl questions I ask her.

Oh, and she's currently my only 'client.' When she can't take it anymore, she comes by for a back rub. And yes, I'm the best there is. Ask her. Or any girl I've rubbed down.

T.

lady godiva said...

dang T...
i could so use a back rub
what do you charge?
and is a plane ticket included in the price? i am a bit far from you.
-k

Beth said...

*perks*

Someone say backrub?

I'll be your new best Gi'lfrien. ;p

My ex-sister-in-law was an extra in that movie. I have yet to see the scene she was in. ;\

T.J. said...

Well, I don't actually charge for backrubs anymore. I usually trade.

And no, it's not what you're thinking. You girls behave. Beer, lunch, a movie. Whatever.

T.