Thursday, August 26, 2004

Once more, unto the breach!!

So, how's this for new pain in the ass. I'm teh suk when it comes to code. Even HTML. I mean, I can do a few things, but I'm not 1337. Thus, as I'm sometimes prone to use my page formatting as a literary tool, I'm now drafting my posts in notepad, and saving them, so that I can paste my linebreaks into my post.

Pathetic, huh?

Thursday....Wow....This was a wierd Thursday. I'm going to call it a draw. But for me, that's a good Thursday.

Nearing midnight here, and I think I'm gonna crash.

If I can drag muh lazy ass outta bed, I'll post in the morning.

Later,

T.

5 comments:

lady godiva said...

you get up far too early to be up at midnight...

(nagging over)

T.J. said...

Worst part is, if I go to bed at a reasonable hour, say, 9, 10 o'clock, I wake up at like 3 a.m. and am unable to sleep.

T.

lady godiva said...

like i said - nagging over...
to bed at 2 am my time- up by 6
this not sleeping thing
not so great
it needs to stop for both of us

lady godiva said...

free beer - how was it?
of course when i move - if i move - everybody will be coming with me...
;-)

T.J. said...

Free beer is the best beer. Ended up drinking too much again last night. Seems to be happening a bit lately. I partied with R till the wee's, and cashed out 15 buck from nickel Keno. Yay me. That was beer money for the house. Woo Hoo!!

T.