Monday, August 30, 2004

I fucking swear.

Another weekend has come and gone, and here I sit. It's still way too early, and I'm still walking to work. I'm really getting tired of it. At least I have a job.

That's one of the things I keep telling myself. Just like 'Walking is good excercise.' Yeah....you can all kiss my ass.

It was a struggle to get up today, I can tell you. I know it's my own fault. I stayed up late to watch a cartoon last night. Now, I know that sounds wierd, but if you haven't seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force, you don't know what you're missing. It's part of the Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, and is some of the funniest, just fucked up wrong shit I've ever seen. It comes on at midnight Sunday. They were showing it Sunday through Thurs, but they changed.

Note the days. They didn't show it on weekends, when I could be reasonably sure of sleeping in after watching it. Bastards.

Gonna have to cut this short. It's almost time to drag my ass to work. I plan on posting a couple things when I get home, including Chinese Dinner (an R story). Since I know it's just killing Kbear to not know what's up.

Take care all.

Later,

T.

8 comments:

lady godiva said...

1. i am so uninterested - i am not even here checking in on you....so there
2. you 'fucking' swear?...come on - if you 'fucking' swear...say it like you mean it - capitalize!3. no 3

Sandra Vahtel said...

pardon my ignorance, why do you walk to work?

lady godiva said...

sandra - as a fellow reader - i pardon you.(heehee)
it seems our dear T...
is in between vehicles.
whatever that means...
but
it makes him fucking swear - like a girl - no capitals.

(and HI! never said that before - thought i might)

MR said...

Uhhh, yeah. Waking up is the suck.

Beth said...

Hi.

*blows kisses*

T.J. said...

What between vehicles means is that whenever I break down and buy one (used of course) something happens to it.

Brakes. Overheating problem. Electrical issues. You name it, my cars have it. This last time, it crapped out just before a Dland trip, so I had no cash at all to fix it. The tags expired, insurance lapsed from a missed phone call (no, really), and I ended up having to give it away. At that point, I just said 'Fuck it," and started walking.

The crowning irony is that I have running car sitting in my driveway as I type this, and cannot afford to get it registered and insured. Again, because it came to me under the constraints of a Dland savings binge. Ha, my life is but a box of worm gears.

Later,

T.

Beth said...

"Dland" as in Disneyland? (I mustn't assume anything, you know what happens)

If that is the case, I miss Dland. *sigh*

T.J. said...

Aye, Disneyland. The annual pilgrimage. I feel like I should face east (or is it west) at sunset, and bow.

Heh.

T.