Monday, August 02, 2004

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like....Victory

Wow...I must have been really punchy yesterday. I posted without even titling. Heh, my bad. I'll go edit, and add one to my growing list of movie quotes.

Monday morning, and still no coffee. The weekend was so full, I forgot to buy any. I'm such a space cadet sometimes. Now I have to wait until I get to work, and I could really use a cuppa right about now.

The lost sleep effects are mostly gone, so that's something. This is just a quickie before work. Wish it was the other kind of quickie, but what can you do?

Later,

T.

2 comments:

lady godiva said...

was so sorry to hear about the coffee...that sucks in a big way...i can totally relate.

recovered yet?
something tells me....no

T.J. said...

Actually, I had tons of coffee at work, so I'm ok. Got a beer now, and indulging in an attitude adjustment.